University R&D Showcase
The OTC Asia University R&D Showcase provides universities the opportunity to share with attendees their current and planned R&D projects that are relevant to offshore technology.
- The chance to showcase your universities R&D project at the largest offshore technology event in Asia.
- The opportunity to collaborate with industry professionals through the "Challenge" session.
- The chance to build relationships with the industry.
- Platform for personal development for team members
Watch our R&D video projects from some of the OTC Houston 2015 participants:
- Only accredited colleges or universities will be considered.
- Applicants must use an official university email.
- Showcase content MUST be related to Offshore Technology.
- The application deadline is Friday, 30 June. Apply Online Now!!!
Selected universities will showcase their R&D projects from Tuesday-Thursday, 20-22 March and partcipate in a "Challenge" session on Friday, 23 March. As a selected university, you will be provided with the following:
- Five (5) complimentary access passes to OTC Asia. Special Events Tickets can be purchased for an additional fee.
- University logo featured on the OTC Asia website.
- USD500 in funding to aid in the preparation of your R&D project and participation in OTC Asia.
- Social Media campaign designed to increase awareness around your university and/or project.
- One eight (8) ft. table top (behind which you can position visual display walls), four (4) chairs.
- One power strip for electrical needs.
The university will be responsible for setting up their showcase by 1200 hours on Monday, 19 March and removing all materials by 1800 hours on Friday, 23 March.