Spotlight on New Technology Award
OTC Asia recognises innovative technologies with the Spotlight on New Technology Award. This recognition programme is exclusively for OTC Asia exhibitors. The programme recognises the latest and most advanced technologies from the region that are leading the industry into the future.
Benefits of Participation
- Acknowledgement in an OTC Asia press release
- Advanced recognition on the OTC Asia website
- Acknowledgement at an on-site awards event with press invited
- Recognition in a special 4-color, multi-page section of the OTC Asia conference program
- Designation on the exhibit floor with a customized Spotlight banner
Proven. The technology must be proven, either through full-scale application or successful prototype testing. For example, a proposed new type of software in the development phase would not be considered applicable to this programme.
Broad Interest. The technology must have broad interest and appeal for the industry. For example, a new type of valve would not be considered new technology or of broad interest if it were simply a replacement of a previous valve at lower cost. However, the new valve might be considered to have broad interest if it had the potential to change the way in which valves impact or are used in the wider system that utilises the valve.
Regional Impact. The technology must address an issue unique to the Asia Pacific region.