CALL FOR PAPERS
The OTC Asia 2018 Programme Committee invites you to submit a paper proposal highlighting excellence and innovation in your technical and technology advancements, and new efficient processes and solutions in offshore energy resources that will help the industry stay competitive and achieve long-term sustainability.
| SUBMIT NOW |
Submission Deadline: 10 May 2017
Find out how you can submit a paper and participate in the region's premier offshore event!
Areas of Interest
Take a look at the paper proposal categories and decide which is the most suited for your paper.
Paper proposal categories are used to direct the paper proposals to the appropriate subject-matter experts for evaluation.
In addition to a variety of general topics that are typically presented, the 2018 Programme Committee is encouraging submissions on the following specialised topics:
- Marine Mining
- Moving from Prospect-based Exploration to Play-based Exploration
- Quantitative Seismic Reservoir Characterisation Methods
- Regional Review of Basin and Plays
- Rigless Intervention for Production Enhancement
- Underwater Communication Technologies and Application in Offshore Industry
Step-by-Step Submission Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you submit a paper proposal for OTC Asia 2018.
- Take a look at the paper proposal categories (listed above)
- Download the paper proposal submission guidelines
- Download a sample paper proposal for reference
- Submit your paper proposal online
Remember to submit your paper proposal by 10 May 2017!
For more information/assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org